A UI, UX, and front-end web developer is responsible for applying interactive and visual design principles on websites and web applications for a positive and cohesive user experience. These developers use HTML, CSS, and other design tools to achieve responsive designs. UI, UX, and front-end developers are often assisted by back-end web developers, who are responsible for server-side application integration and logic.
UI and UX are two different functions, which may or may not be performed by same individual.
UI Designer duties and responsibilities :
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
UX Designer duties and responsibilities :
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
Career Oppurtunities & Salaries in UI/UX field:
Career Oppurtunities : UX Designer, Information Architecture (IA), Interaction Designer (IXD), Visual Designer, UX Tester, Visual Designer User Interface designer, Creative Designer, Product Designer, UI Developer.
Salaries : UI designers in India are paid between Rs 171,603 – Rs 985,713 with an average of Rs 455,425 per year. UX designers on the other hand are paid between Rs 296,797 – Rs 1,386,372 with an average of Rs 660,784 per year.
So if you want to know more about UI/UX development course and want to pursue a career in it. Then kindly contact us.